Dr. Meland has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roy Meland, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Lansing, MI. Dr. Meland completed a residency at Michigan State University. He currently practices at Lansing Institute Of Behavioral Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Marshall University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Meritain Health
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lansing Institute Of Behavioral Medicine
Lansing Institute Of Behavioral Medicine3475 BELLE CHASE WAY, Lansing, MI 48911 Existing Patients: (517) 882-3732
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meland?
I have been seeing Dr. Meland for around 5 years now. He is compassionate, a good listener, he cares genuinely for the well being of all his patients. He will listen when you feel like no one else will. When I was in the hospital, he called the doctors in the hospital to make sure I was receiving adequate care. He knows what he’s talking about when it comes to medications, dosages, interactions, and treatment plans.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roy Meland, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meland's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meland frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Bipolar Disorder, and Anxiety.
Dr. Meland's office is located at 3475 BELLE CHASE WAY, Lansing, MI 48911. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.