Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lascu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roxana Lascu, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Lascu completed a residency at Bellvue Hosp-NYU Sch Med. She currently practices at Central FL Hospitalist Partners and is affiliated with AdventHealth Altamonte Springs. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Nyu-Chief Residency, Other Education — 1999
- Bellvue Hosp-NYU Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1998
- New York University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- New York University, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central FL Hospitalist Partners
Orlando Health1414 Kuhl Ave, Orlando, FL 32806 Existing Patients: (407) 464-9516
- 2 86 W Underwood St Ste 102mp, Orlando, FL 32806 Existing Patients: (321) 841-3581
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lascu?
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR LASCU TO EVERYBODY. SHE IS A RARE DOCTOR TO FIND. SOMEONE WHO HAS THE TIME TO SIT AND LISTEN AND EXPLAIN YOUR HEALTH ISSUES. NEVER RUSHED OUT OF TYE ROOM SO AS TO FIT THE NEXT PATIENT IN. REALLY MISS HER!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lascu frequently treats Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Lascu's office is located at 1414 Kuhl Ave, Orlando, FL 32806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lascu speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lascu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Altamonte Springs
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital