Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 345-1289, and for other questions, call (504) 842-4263.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Ross Dunbar, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0049
Dr. Ross Dunbar, MD is a orthopedic specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Dunbar completed a residency at Ochsner Health System - New Orleans, LA. He currently practices at Ochsner Baptist - A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Baptist. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Ochsner Baptist - A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center
Hand Clinic200 W Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115 Call
Ochsner Health Center - Luling
Ochsner Health Center - Luling1057 Paul Maillard Rd, Luling, LA 70070 Call
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy Fl 5, New Orleans, LA 70121 Call
Ochsner Orthopedic Health Center - Slidell
Ochsner Orthopedic Health Center - Slidell104 Medical Center Dr Ste 100, Slidell, LA 70461 Call
- University of Alabama at Birmingham - Birmingham, AL, Fellowship Hospital
- Ochsner Health System - New Orleans, LA, Residency Hospital
- Ochsner Health System - New Orleans, LA, Internship Hospital
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine - New Orleans, LA, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunbar?
- Ochsner Baptist
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dunbar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ross Dunbar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dunbar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dunbar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dunbar frequently treats Dupuytren's Contracture Injection.
Dr. Dunbar's office is located at 200 W Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115. Find other locations and directions.