Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Rosa Tang, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Tang completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. She currently practices at Neuro-Ophthalmology of Texas and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- John Sealy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Facultad De Medicina Alberto Hurtado, Medical School — 1974
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neuro-Ophthalmology of Texas
Neuro-Ophthalmology of Texas1701 Sunset Blvd Ste 6300, Houston, TX 77005 Existing Patients: (713) 942-2187
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tang?
Dr Tang is amazing!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tang frequently treats Anisocoria, Visual Field Defects, and Dry Eyes.
Dr. Tang's office is located at 1701 Sunset Blvd Ste 6300, Houston, TX 77005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tang speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center