Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Rony Shimony, MD
Dr. Rony Shimony, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Shimony completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Mount Sinai West and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shimony is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital
- State University of New York At Buffalo, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shimony?
Dr Shimony saved my life !!! What can I say more than this ? I simply love him ??
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai West
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shimony has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rony Shimony, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shimony's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shimony accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shimony frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shimony's office is located at 1000 10th Ave Fl 1, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.