Dr. Ronan O'Malley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Malley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronan O'Malley, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. O'Malley completed a residency at Bristol Eye Hospital. He currently practices at Retina Consultants Of Houston and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Malley is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Baylor College Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Bristol Eye Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Galway Regl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, National University Of Ireland, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- Glenstal Abby School, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Consultants Of Houston
Retina Consultants of Houston Pllc6560 Fannin St Ste 750, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 524-3434
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Malley?
In Nov 2005, Andrea Luthringer suffered extreme blood loss at the hands of a periodontist, acute myeloid leukemia then diagnosed, DIC, sepsis, and retinal detachment. She was Completely Blind. Other doctors predicted she would die 3 times by her other doctors. Dr O'Malley operated on Andrea Luthringer's eyes several times in 1 1/2 years, and she regained her sight well enough to read, write her book and drive her SUV. Dr O'Malley will always be Andrea's favorite doctor! Miracles Remembered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Malley accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Malley frequently treats Macular Hole, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Vitreous Hemorrhage.
Dr. O'Malley's office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 750, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Malley speaks Swedish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. O'Malley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital