Dr. Ronald Shapiro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shapiro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronald Shapiro, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Shapiro completed a residency at Childrens Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Pediatric Cardiology Of Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shapiro is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Childrens Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Clarian Indiana University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of North Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Cardiology Of Austin
Austin Office1110 E 32nd St, Austin, TX 78722 Existing Patients: (512) 320-8388
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shapiro?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shapiro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shapiro frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Arrhythmia Screening, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Shapiro's office is located at 1110 E 32nd St, Austin, TX 78722. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shapiro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.