Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samarian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ron Samarian, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Troy, MI. Dr. Samarian completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Dudley Kezlarian Samarian Ladd and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samarian is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dudley Kezlarian Samarian Ladd
Dudley Kezlarian Samarian Ladd3290 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 509, Troy, MI 48084 Existing Patients: (248) 290-2220
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samarian?
Not enough space or time to explain the tremendous impact this man has had on my life. If it wasn’t for him, I would not be writing this right now being happy and healthy! I seen nanny psychiatrist in my 57 yearsOn this planet and he is the very very best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samarian frequently treats Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Samarian's office is located at 3290 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 509, Troy, MI 48084. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Samarian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak