Dr. Ronald Romanelli, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Springfield, IL. Dr. Romanelli completed a residency at Rancho Los Amigos Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopedic Center Of Illinois, Springfield, IL and is affiliated with HSHS St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Romanelli is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic Center Of Illinois, Springfield, IL
Orthopedic Center Of Illinois, Springfield, IL1301 S KOKE MILL RD, Springfield, IL 62711 Existing Patients: (217) 547-9100
- Lorenz, Bohler, Vienna, Austria, Fellowship Hospital
- Orth Clin Kantonsspital, Fellowship Hospital
- Orthopaedic Clinic of Kantonsspital, St. Gallen, Switzerland, Fellowship Hospital
- Rancho Los Amigos Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Johns Hosp/Meml Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- St Johns Hosp/Meml Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romanelli?
It is a special honor to highly recommend my favorite doctor! I have known him since he was a resident at SIU-SM/Springfield; he trained under the best, period ~ and, he was respected and trusted by them. Of course, he is certainly a most excellent orthopaedic surgeon, but, besides that (which is what we all want), he is simply a good, caring, thoughtful, personable gentleman with the best bedside manner, empathic perspective, and realistic approach. He has performed two successful joint replacements for me, and I'm just grateful I have been able to have his care. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center