Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pollock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ronald Pollock, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Pollock completed a residency at Wright State U. Dr. Pollock is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Wright State U, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Metro Hlth Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1600 A St Ste 102, Anchorage, AK 99501 Existing Patients: (907) 272-1892
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pollock?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pollock frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Major Depressive Disorder, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Pollock's office is located at 1600 A St Ste 102, Anchorage, AK 99501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pollock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.