Dr. Ronald Lands, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lands' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronald Lands, MD is a hematology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Lands completed a residency at U Tenn. He currently practices at University Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lands is board certified in Hematology.
- U Tenn, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Tenn, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Cancer Specialists
University Cancer Specialists1926 Alcoa Hwy Ste 350, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 305-8780
University of Tennessee Medical Center1924 Alcoa Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 305-8780
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lands?
Dr. Land's is very compassionate. He cares about his patients. He will keep working until he finds the problem. We are so thankful we were sent to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lands accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lands frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Lands' office is located at 1926 Alcoa Hwy Ste 350, Knoxville, TN 37920. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lands has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center