Dr. van Tuyl has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ronald van Tuyl, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Canton, GA. Dr. van Tuyl completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy Specialist, Canton, GA and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Academy Of Otolaryngic Allergy, Other Education — 2009
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company
- Mutual of Omaha
- One Health
- Peach State Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Principal Financial Group
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. van Tuyl?
Dr. Van Tuyl is a dear friend and colleague. I trusted his hands to take my second son to surgery for an adenoidectomy at the age of 1 year and a tonsillectomy at 3 years. The child's symptoms have completely resolved and he is now a happy, smiling little boy. I would ask him to take care of any of my family and trust his hands and decision-making capabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ronald van Tuyl, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. van Tuyl's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. van Tuyl accepts your insurance.
Dr. van Tuyl frequently treats Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, Ear Ache, and Sinusitis.
Dr. van Tuyl's office is located at 215 Riverstone Dr, Canton, GA 30114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital