Dr. Kirschling has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ronnie Kirschling, MD is a oncology specialist in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Dr. Kirschling completed a residency at Wilford Hall Med Ctr. He currently practices at Riverview Family Clinic and is affiliated with Aspirus Riverview Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirschling is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirschling?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ronnie Kirschling, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kirschling's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kirschling accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kirschling frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Kirschling's office is located at 410 Dewey St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aspirus Riverview Hospital
Riverview Family Clinic
UW Cancer Center - Riverview Hospital410 Dewey St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494 (715) 421-7442