Dr. Romeo Mandanas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mandanas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Romeo Mandanas, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Mandanas completed a residency at Detroit Med Center Wayne State University. He currently practices at Integris Cancer Institute of Oklahoma and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mandanas is board certified in Hematology.
- Ind University Med Center Bone Marrow Trans Unit, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Indiana University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Detroit Med Center Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Detroit Med Ctr-Wayne State U, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Cebu Institute of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- University of San Carlos/ Health Services Department, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- GlobalHealth, Inc.
- OSMA Health
- Preferred Community Choice
- Principal Financial Group
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Integris Cancer Institute of Oklahoma5911 W Memorial Rd Ste 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73142 Existing Patients: (405) 713-9930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandanas?
Very professional, very caring. Truly cares about your well being. Answers all of your questions honestly and truthfully. And Nurse Barbara is fantastic. Definitely recommend Dr. Mandanas for your oncology needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mandanas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mandanas frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Mandanas' office is located at 5911 W Memorial Rd Ste 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73142. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mandanas speaks Filipino and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mandanas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Health Edmond
- Integris Southwest Medical Center