Dr. Kirvaitis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Romas Kirvaitis, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. Kirvaitis completed a residency at St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center. and is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirvaitis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Milwaukee, WI, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center-Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Illinois At Chicago and Christ Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Deaconess Hosp - Harvard, Other Education — 1996
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1992
- Marquette Univ., Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona PHCS
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Banner Health
- Banner Physician Hospital Organization (BPHO)
- Bashas Benefit Trust
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Mercy Care
- Pacific Life & Annuity Company
- Pinal/Gila LTC
- Private HealthCare Systems
- SCAN Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- University Physicians
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3420 S Mercy Rd Ste 101, Gilbert, AZ 85297 Existing Patients: (480) 821-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirvaitis?
Dr Kervaitis is very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all my questions. I am confident in his ability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Romas Kirvaitis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kirvaitis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kirvaitis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kirvaitis frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Heart Disease, and Wheezing.
Dr. Kirvaitis' office is located at 3420 S Mercy Rd Ste 101, Gilbert, AZ 85297. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kirvaitis speaks French, Lithuanian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Dignity Health Arizona General Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center