Dr. Romaine Schubert, MD is a clinical neurophysiologist in Voorhees, NJ. Dr. Schubert completed a residency at SUNY/Kings Co. She currently practices at The Center for Neurological and Neurodevelopmental Health and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schubert is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
The Center for Neurological and Neurodevelopmental Health
The Center for Neurological and Neurodevelopmental Health (CNNH)2050 Voorhees Town Ctr, Voorhees, NJ 08043 Existing Patients: (856) 346-0005
- SUNY/Kings Co, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- SUNY/Kings Co, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen, Fachbereich Medizin, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schubert?
Dr. Schubert is knowledgeable and well respected by her colleagues. She has a sharp mind and is spot on with her medication recommendations. She is careful but practical, and we've been so fortunate to have such a trusted, experienced doctor in our own neighborhood.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital