Dr. Rolf Grage, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Grage completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic in Florida. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grage is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health
- Independent Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grage?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rolf Grage, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Grage's profile.
Dr. Grage frequently treats the following conditions: Acute Leukemia, Adenocarcinoma, and All Lymphoma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Grage's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rolf Grage, MD is affiliated with Mayo Clinic in Florida.
Yes, Dr. Rolf Grage, MD holds board certifications in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Mayo Clinic in Florida
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Orthopedics4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 (904) 953-2000