Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rohit Patel, MD is a oncology specialist in Clarksville, TN. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Med Center. He currently practices at Tennessee Oncology PLLC and is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Umdnj R W Johnson Med School, Residency Hospital
- Bj Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tennessee Oncology PLLC
Tennessee Oncology Pllc776 Weatherly Dr Ste A, Clarksville, TN 37043 Existing Patients: (931) 906-2004
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Been going to Dr Patel for 3 years Love all of them that work there. Very knowledgeable staff and Dr Patel and Cathy Perry very sensitive to their patients needs. I would rate 10
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rohit Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 776 Weatherly Dr Ste A, Clarksville, TN 37043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville