Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rohan Moffatt, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Cambridge, MD. Dr. Moffatt completed a residency at 2010. He currently practices at M S Sherif MD PA and is affiliated with Frederick Health Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Moffatt is board certified in Sports Medicine.
- 2011, Fellowship Hospital
- Sports Med, Fellowship Hospital
- 2010, Residency Hospital
- Univ of Maryland Fam Med, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST INDIES / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Mutual of Omaha
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moffatt?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rohan Moffatt, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Moffatt's profile.
Dr. Moffatt frequently treats the following conditions: Herpes Zoster Without Complication, Shingles, and Common Cold. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Moffatt's office is located at 503 Byrn St Ste 1, Cambridge, MD 21613. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rohan Moffatt, MD is affiliated with Frederick Health Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Rohan Moffatt, MD holds board certifications in Sports Medicine.
There is a star rating of 4/5 for Dr. Rohan Moffatt, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Frederick Health Hospital