Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Roham Zamanian, MD is a pulmonologist in Stanford, CA. Dr. Zamanian completed a residency at UCI Med Ctr. He currently practices at Stanford Hospital and Clinics and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zamanian is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Stanford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- UCI Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- UCI Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- UCI Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2000
- CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY / SACRAMENTO / COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zamanian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zamanian frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Zamanian's office is located at 300 Pasteur Dr # H3143, Stanford, CA 94305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zamanian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care
Stanford Hospital and Clinics300 Pasteur Dr # H3143, Stanford, CA 94305 (650) 723-6381