Dr. Damle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roger Damle, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Littleton, CO. Dr. Damle completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital. He currently practices at South Denver Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Castle Rock Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Damle is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Northwestern Dental School, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Denver Cardiology Associates
South Denver Heart Center1000 SOUTHPARK DR, Littleton, CO 80120 Existing Patients: (303) 744-1065
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Damle?
Talented, caring, insightful, one of the stars of So. Denver Cardiology. On time for appointments & willing to answer questions, Dr Damle gives his patients his full attention. If you have heart issues he is the physician to see.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roger Damle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Damle's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Damle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Damle frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Damle's office is located at 1000 SOUTHPARK DR, Littleton, CO 80120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center