Dr. Roger Winkle, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Monterey, CA. Dr. Winkle completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Silicon Valley Cardiology and is affiliated with Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Winkle is board certified in Cardiology.
Silicon Valley Cardiology
Monterey23845 Holman Hwy Ste 220, Monterey, CA 93940 Existing Patients: (650) 617-8100
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Winkle?
Amazing Dr! Was honored to have such a top notch Dr. take me out of A-fib. From the consultation to the procedure, everything ran like a fine tuned machine. His office, staff and Hospital have it dialed in on how to take care of a patient. Painless procedure, 1 night in the hospital and I feel like a new man! Would give 10 stars if an option! Drove 4 hours to see him and would go across country to see him!
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- Sequoia Hospital