Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Roey Pasternak, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Pasternak completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He currently practices at Dr. Roey Pasternak. Dr. Pasternak is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- Beth Isreal Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Sackler School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Cornell University, Undergraduate School
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School
- Board Ceritfied By The American Board Of Psychiatry and Neurology, Other Education
- Member Of The Academy Of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Other Education
- Member Of The American Psychiatric Association, Other Education
- North Shore & LIJ Medical Centers, Other Education
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pasternak?
Dr. Pasternak took so much time to get to know our family and especially my son. My son used to be so anxious and unable to participate in normal social activities. I finally feel like we have my loving son back and he is able to enjoy his life again. Dr. Pasternak truly goes above and beyond to help his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pasternak frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent.
Dr. Pasternak's office is located at 141 E 55th St Apt 1H, New York, NY 10022. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pasternak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.