Dr. Chan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rodrigo Chan, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Chan completed a residency at University Of Maryland Med System. He currently practices at Chan Heart Rhythm Institute, PLLC, Mesa, AZ and is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chan is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Philippines Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Maryland Med System, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Johns Hopkins Hospital School of Medicine, Other Education — 1991
- University Of The Philippines Manila, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- University of the Phil, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Mandarin, Tagalog
Chan Heart Rhythm Institute, PLLC, Mesa, AZ
Chan Heart Rhythm Institute PLLC6709 E Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85206 Existing Patients: (480) 773-2220
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chan?
The best doctor I’ve seen in years extremely thorough Extremely intelligent The Best in my opinion in his field
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodrigo Chan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chan frequently treats Arrhythmias, Heart Disease, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Chan's office is located at 6709 E Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chan speaks Tagalog, Chinese, Mandarin, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Medical Center