Dr. Rodolfo Martinez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martinez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rodolfo Martinez, MD is a oncology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Martinez completed a residency at U Kans. He currently practices at Lubbock Cancer Center and is affiliated with Covenant Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- MD Anderson, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- U Kans, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Kans, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
- State Farm
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lubbock Cancer Center
Lubbock Cancer Center4002 21st St Ste B, Lubbock, TX 79410 Existing Patients: (806) 793-6654
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martinez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martinez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martinez frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Martinez's office is located at 4002 21st St Ste B, Lubbock, TX 79410. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martinez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Covenant Childrens Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
- Covenant Medical Center