Dr. Diehl has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rodney Diehl, DO is a cardiology specialist in Morristown, TN. Dr. Diehl completed a residency at Botsford General Hospital. He currently practices at Knoxville Heart Group and is affiliated with MidMichigan Medical Center - Clare. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cardiology Botsford General Hospital Farmington Hills Mi; Interventional Cardiology St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital Pontiac Mi, Fellowship Hospital
- Botsford General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois Carle Clinic and Hospital Urbana Il, Internship Hospital
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Knoxville Heart Group
East Tennessee Heart Consultants PC705 McFarland St, Morristown, TN 37814 Existing Patients: (423) 492-5450
Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Morristown-hamblen Healthcare System908 W 4th North St, Morristown, TN 37814 Existing Patients: (423) 492-5404
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diehl?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Diehl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diehl frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Diehl's office is located at 705 McFarland St, Morristown, TN 37814. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland