Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Rodney Malisos, MD is a family medicine specialist in Liberty, MO. Dr. Malisos completed a residency at Trinity Lutheran Hospital. He currently practices at Liberty Medical Center and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malisos is board certified in Family Practice.
- Research Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Trinity Lutheran Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Research Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Liberty Medical Center
Liberty Medical Center1504 NE 96th St, Liberty, MO 64068 Existing Patients: (816) 415-2233
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malisos?
I couldn't believe the wonderful treatment that I received from Liberty Medical Center. Dr. Malisos made sure they could do everything in their power to help me. It meant a lot because I was definitely in a lot of pain and didn't know where else to turn to. I will def recommend this facility to all of my family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Malisos frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Overweight, and Obesity.
Dr. Malisos' office is located at 1504 NE 96th St, Liberty, MO 64068. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malisos speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Malisos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Kansas City Hospital