Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (858) 437-9988.
Dr. Rod Serry, MD
New Patient(760) 456-9916
Dr. Rod Serry, MD is a cardiology specialist in Poway, CA. Dr. Serry completed a residency at Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center. He currently practices at Palomar Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Serry is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Persian, Portuguese, Spanish
- University Of California San Diego Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1996
- CARLETON COLLEGE, Undergraduate School
- El Camino Hospital, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- National Elevator
- Sharp Health Plan
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Serry?
Dr. Serry was my husband's dr. when he had to have stents put in his heart. Dr. S. was extremely compassionate and understanding, and took a great deal of time to explain the procedure to us. His bedside manner was very good and he was very knowledgeable about this medical area.
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Serry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rod Serry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Serry's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Serry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Serry frequently treats Heart Disease, Sinus Tachycardia, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Serry's office is located at 15611 Pomerado Rd, Poway, CA 92064. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Serry speaks Persian, Portuguese, and Spanish. View profile to see all.