Dr. Rob Patrawala, MD is a cardiology specialist in Monterey, CA. Dr. Patrawala completed a residency at Stanford Hospital. He currently practices at Silicon Valley Cardiology and is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patrawala is board certified in Cardiology.
Silicon Valley Cardiology
Monterey23845 Holman Hwy Ste 220, Monterey, CA 93940 Existing Patients: (650) 617-8100
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Calif Davis, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Stanford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1994
- University Of California, Davis, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patrawala?
My whole experience with Dr. Patrawala has been amazing. From the minute he entered the room, with his "scribe", allowing eye contract during the consult, I was impressed. I have had a difficult time with getting not only the care level that I desired, but more importantly, feeling that I have been heard, and that my concerns are valid and will be handled. Dr. Patrawala took time to read the records I had hand carried, and restored my confidence in getting the best care in his hands.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Sequoia Hospital