Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Roberto Ortiz-Aguayo, MD
Dr. Roberto Ortiz-Aguayo, MD is
- University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus, Medical School — 2002
- Master Of Medical Management, Undergraduate School
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh|University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Residency Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oscar Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ortiz-Aguayo?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Roberto Ortiz-Aguayo, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ortiz-Aguayo's profile.
Dr. Ortiz-Aguayo in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ortiz-Aguayo's office is located at 1021 Old York Rd Ste 3 Abington, PA 19001. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ortiz-Aguayo is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ortiz-Aguayo provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Roberto Ortiz-Aguayo, MD holds board certification in Adolescent Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Pediatrics.
Complete Mind Care of PA
Complete Mind Care of PA1021 Old York Rd Ste 3, Abington, PA 19001 Existing Patients: (215) 767-2666