Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Roberto Barraza, MD is a hematology specialist in Barrington, IL. Dr. Barraza completed a residency at Hartford Hospital. He currently practices at Northwest Oncology & Hematology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barraza is board certified in Hematology.
- SUNY Syracuse, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Hartford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Oncology & Hematology
Northwest Oncologyhematology Sc27750 W Il Route 22 Ste G70, Barrington, IL 60010 Existing Patients: (847) 842-0180
Kagan Plastic Surgery
Alexian Brothers Medical Center800 Biesterfield Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 Existing Patients: (847) 437-5500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barraza?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barraza has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barraza frequently treats Myeloma, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Anemia.
Dr. Barraza's office is located at 27750 W Il Route 22 Ste G70, Barrington, IL 60010. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.