Dr. Robert Waterford, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Waterford's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Waterford, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Kahului, HI. Dr. Waterford completed a residency at University Of Michigan Hospital. He currently practices at Waterford Vein Institute of Hawaii and is affiliated with Hilo Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Waterford is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Msu/Spectrum Butterworth, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Michigan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University Of Michigan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1991
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Waterford Vein Institute of Hawaii
Waterford Vein Institute of Hawaii385 Hukilike St Ste 210, Kahului, HI 96732 Existing Patients: (808) 871-8346
- 2 75-5591 Palani Rd, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 Existing Patients: (808) 935-8346
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waterford?
Dr Waterford replaced my aortic valve in 2007 and saved my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waterford accepts your insurance.
Dr. Waterford frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Waterford's office is located at 385 Hukilike St Ste 210, Kahului, HI 96732. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waterford speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Waterford has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hilo Medical Center
- Kona Community Hospital
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
- The Queen's Medical Center