Dr. Robert Waterford, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Waterford's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Waterford, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Kahului, HI. Dr. Waterford completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospital. He currently practices at Waterford Vein Institute of Hawaii and is affiliated with Hilo Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Waterford is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Msu/Spectrum Butterworth, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University of Michigan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Michigan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1991
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waterford?
Love this Doctor...love his staff! They make you feel comfortable & welcome. I don't trust most Doctors and am super afraid of needles. I had a knarly vein on my leg removed July 2020. Dr. Waterford easily performed the operation and made it (believe it or not) a fun experience. I, totally, trust this Doctors and his staff. Every single person who works for him is friendly, courteous, caring & forthright. They don't play games and leave the patients wondering what is going on. They go over & over & over everything. I highly recommend Waterford Vein Clinic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waterford accepts your insurance.
Dr. Waterford frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Waterford's office is located at 385 Hukilike St Ste 210, Kahului, HI 96732. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waterford speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Waterford has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hilo Medical Center
- Kona Community Hospital
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
- The Queens Medical Center