Dr. Weber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Weber, MD is a hematology specialist in Daly City, CA. Dr. Weber completed a residency at University Of California Davis Medical Center. He currently practices at Yamamoto and Weber Mds and is affiliated with Seton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weber is board certified in Hematology.
- Scripps Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California Davis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Of California Davis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- St. Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weber?
Dr. Weber explained my condition very clearly to me. He listened to all my questions and answered each one with care and respect. He did not rush through the appointment. He clearly empathizes with his patients. He is so calm he made me feel calm. This is a gift.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Weber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weber frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Thrombocytosis.
Dr. Weber's office is located at 1800 Sullivan Ave Rm 603, Daly City, CA 94015. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Seton Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center
Yamamoto and Weber Mds
St. Mary's Cancer Center2250 Hayes St Ste 302, San Francisco, CA 94117 (831) 288-6537