Dr. Veith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Veith, MD is a hematology specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Veith completed a residency at Charity Hospital. He currently practices at Southern Orthopedic Specialist and is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Veith is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Veith?
I feel like I have a close friend looking out for me. I have been a patient for 10 years, I’m fortunate enough to be improving
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Veith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Veith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Veith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Veith frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Veith's office is located at 3800 Houma Blvd Ste 200, Metairie, LA 70006. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Southern Orthopedic Specialist3800 Houma Blvd Ste 200, Metairie, LA 70006 (504) 455-0600