Dr. Thompson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Thompson, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. He currently practices at Washngtn Univ Med Ctr Vsclr Sgy and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Washngtn Univ Med Ctr Vsclr Sgy
Washngtn Univ Med Ctr Vsclr Sgy4921 Parkview Pl Ste 8a, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 747-8272
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
Dr. Thompson is a very skilled surgeon! He is the best choice for TOS treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thompson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thompson frequently treats Brachial Plexus Palsy, Venous Embolism and Thrombosis, and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
Dr. Thompson's office is located at 4921 Parkview Pl Ste 8a, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital