Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (858) 437-9988.
Dr. Robert Orr, MD
New Patient(760) 456-9916
Dr. Robert Orr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Escondido, CA. Dr. Orr completed a residency at Cabrini Med Ctr. He currently practices at Palomar Health Medical Group - Graybill and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Orr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- State University of New York At Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Cabrini Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Railroad Medicare
- Sharp Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- UnitedHealthcare of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orr?
Dr. Orr is one of the most compassionate, competent and caring physicians I have ever had the privilege of encountering! He takes his time explaining my options; always being thorough with the discussions of all aspects of my cardiac care, and has never made me feel that I didn't have his undivided attention and concern. Fernando, his nurse, is also an exceptional and professional assistant. He is kind and has great people skills, always remembering my name and personal history with such deft accuracy that he makes one feel like he is a personal friend. They are a great team and highly recommended.
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Orr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Orr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Orr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Orr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Orr frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Orr's office is located at 225 E 2nd Ave, Escondido, CA 92025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Orr speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.