Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Eitches, MD
Dr. Robert Eitches, MD is
- UCLA Hlth & Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1979
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1978
- SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV, Medical School — 1978
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eitches?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Eitches, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Eitches' profile.
Dr. Eitches in specializes in Allergy & Immunology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Eitches frequently treats the following conditions: Allergic Conjunctivitis, Postnasal Drip and Itchy Skin. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Eitches' office is located at 8631 W 3rd St Ste 925 Los Angeles, CA 90048. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Eitches is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Eitches provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robert Eitches, MD is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Robert Eitches, MD holds board certification in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Dr. Robert Eitches, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
Robert Eitches M.d. Inc.8631 W 3rd St Ste 925, Los Angeles, CA 90048 (310) 657-4600