Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 410-7807, and for other questions, call (504) 842-3900.
Dr. Robert Vasquez, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0029
Dr. Robert Vasquez, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Vasquez completed a residency at Pediatrics: University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL. He currently practices at Ochsner Health Center for Children - New Orleans and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Ochsner Health Center for Children - New Orleans
Ochsner Health Center for Children - New Orleans1315 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Call
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology: University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL, Fellowship Hospital
- Pediatrics: University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL, Residency Hospital
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, Medical School
- University Of Chicago (Il), Internship Hospital — 2007
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Other Education — 2002
- Lehigh University, Other Education — 1996
- Muhlenberg College, Undergraduate School — 1990
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vasquez?
In 2014 I relapsed with Leukemia after 12 years (something that rarely happens.) I was treated at Ochsner by Dr Vasquez (and Dr Lotterman and Dr Fletcher both are fantastic as well.) Dr Vasquez explained everything to my wife and I who were shocked by my relapse. He kept us up to date with everything happening with my treatment. Simply put he is unbelievably brilliant. He is very personable, caring, and compassionate. Words cannot express how grateful I am for all he and his nurses have done.
- Ochsner Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Vasquez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vasquez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vasquez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vasquez frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Vasquez's office is located at 1315 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vasquez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.