Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (509) 416-6914, and for other questions, call (509) 838-2531.
Dr. Robert Glazier, MD
New Patient(206) 614-3653
Dr. Robert Glazier, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Glazier completed a residency at University of Colorado At Denver. He currently practices at Rockwood Clinic and is affiliated with MultiCare Deaconess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glazier is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Eye Center400 E 5th Ave, Spokane, WA 99202 Call
Rockwood Eye Center
Spokane510 S Cowley St, Spokane, WA 99202 Call
- University of Colorado At Denver, Residency Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Yale University, Medical School — 2010
- Asuris Northwest Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glazier?
Excellent surgeon and willing to listen and answer questions. Thorough and takes the time you need.
- MultiCare Deaconess Hospital
- Multicare Valley Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Glazier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Glazier's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Glazier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Glazier frequently treats Astigmatism, Blepharitis, and Stye.
Dr. Glazier's office is located at 400 E 5th Ave, Spokane, WA 99202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Glazier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.