Dr. Turner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Turner, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Towson, MD. Dr. Turner completed a residency at University Of Md Med Sys. He currently practices at GBMC Medicine For Adults and is affiliated with UM St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Md Med Sys, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1995
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
GBMC Medicine For Adults
GBMC Medicine For Adults6701 N Charles St Ste 5105, Towson, MD 21204 Existing Patients: (443) 849-2397
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turner?
I can not say enough good things about Dr Turner. He has been my primary care giver for fourteen years and has saved my life on more than one occasion. His compassion is immeasurable. I was always fearful of doctors until I met this man. Thank you, Dr. Turner!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Turner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Turner frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Lipid Disorders, and Overweight.
Dr. Turner's office is located at 6701 N Charles St Ste 5105, Towson, MD 21204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center