Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Tung, MD is a cardiology specialist in Topeka, KS. Dr. Tung completed a residency at U Mo Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Veterans Affairs Eastern Kansas Health Care System. Dr. Tung is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Mo Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Mo Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1985
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Veterans Affairs Eastern Kansas Health Care System2200 Sw Gage Blvd, Topeka, KS 66622 Existing Patients: (785) 350-3111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tung?
Saved my life by catching some that other Dr’s had missed. I came to him complaining of shortness of breath. Dr Tung recommended a test that lead to my family & I aware that I badly needed open heart bypass surgery. 2 weeks ago I underwent five way heart bypass surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tung frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Tung's office is located at 2200 Sw Gage Blvd, Topeka, KS 66622. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tung has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.