Dr. Robert Trousdale, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Trousdale completed a residency at Mayo Clinic Rochester. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trousdale is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Rochester Cancer200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Existing Patients: (507) 200-5030
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Existing Patients: (507) 200-5040
- University Berne, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Internship Hospital
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trousdale?
The absolute "Best Knee Surgeon" in existence. A failed knee replacement recovery prior to Dr. Trousdale, which led my wife to be almost bed ridden for four years. A previous consensus of Amputation was the only answer until a visit to Dr. Trousdale. He performed the impossible, but 100% successful surgery & my wife walks with both legs today. He is a truly the best surgeon & never make a final decision on surgery until you visit him.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
- Munson Medical Center