Dr. Robert Eberhardt, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Eberhardt completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at BOSTON MEDICAL CENTER CARDIOVASCULAR CENTER and is affiliated with Boston Medical Center Corporation. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eberhardt is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Boston Medical Center Cardiovascular Center
Boston Medical Ctr - Cancer Care732 Harrison Ave Fl 3, Boston, MA 02118 (617) 638-7490
- Boston U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eberhardt?
- Boston Medical Center Corporation