Dr. McKelvey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert McKelvey, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. McKelvey completed a residency at McLean Hospital. He currently practices at Robert S Mckelvey MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- McLean Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Cambridge Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Cambridge Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1974
- Harvard, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Oregon Dental Service
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert S Mckelvey MD5520 S Macadam Ave Ste 265, Portland, OR 97239 Existing Patients: (971) 219-8363
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKelvey?
I have been seeing Dr. Mckelvey for 10 years. After being diagnosed with conversion disorder and anxiety, depression, PTSD, and more, he has helped me navigate it all. He has effectively helped me manage my non-epileptic psychiatric induced seizures from 7-12 a day to 3-4 a year. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert McKelvey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McKelvey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKelvey accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKelvey frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. McKelvey's office is located at 5520 S Macadam Ave Ste 265, Portland, OR 97239. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McKelvey speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.