Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert McKelvey, MD
Dr. Robert McKelvey, MD is
- McLean Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Cambridge Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Cambridge Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1974
- Dartmouth Medical School, Medical School — 1974
- Harvard, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Oregon Dental Service
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKelvey?
I have been seeing Dr. Mckelvey for 10 years. After being diagnosed with conversion disorder and anxiety, depression, PTSD, and more, he has helped me navigate it all. He has effectively helped me manage my non-epileptic psychiatric induced seizures from 7-12 a day to 3-4 a year. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert McKelvey, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. McKelvey's profile.
Dr. McKelvey in specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. McKelvey's office is located at 5520 S Macadam Ave Ste 265 Portland, OR 97239. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. McKelvey is able to speak German. View profile to see all.
Dr. McKelvey provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Robert McKelvey, MD holds board certification in Child Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Dr. Robert McKelvey, MD has a star rating of 3.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Robert S Mckelvey MD5520 S Macadam Ave Ste 265, Portland, OR 97239 (971) 219-8363