Dr. Robert Gorby, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gorby's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Gorby, MD is a allergy & asthma specialist in Greensburg, PA. Dr. Gorby completed a residency at Presbyterian University Hospital. He currently practices at Westmoreland Allergy & Asthma Associates PC and is affiliated with Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gorby is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Chldrns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Presbyterian University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Presbyterian University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Westmoreland Allergy & Asthma Associates PC534 W Otterman St, Greensburg, PA 15601 Existing Patients: (724) 830-8517
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gorby?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gorby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gorby frequently treats Hives, Nasopharyngitis, and Allergy Skin Testing.
Dr. Gorby's office is located at 534 W Otterman St, Greensburg, PA 15601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gorby has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital