Dr. Garcia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Garcia, MD is a adult psychiatry specialist in Northville, MI. Dr. Garcia completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at The Psychiatry & Psychology Center and is affiliated with Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Novi. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garcia is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of MI, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Psychiatry & Psychology Center650 Griswold St, Northville, MI 48167 Existing Patients: (248) 912-0080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garcia?
It was good, i got what i need to help with my health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Garcia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garcia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garcia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garcia frequently treats Anxiety, ADHD and-or ADD, and Dysthymia (Chronic Depression).
Dr. Garcia's office is located at 650 Griswold St, Northville, MI 48167. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Novi