Dr. Robert Ellis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ellis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Ellis, MD is a oncology specialist in Monett, MO. Dr. Ellis completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Oncology Hematology Associates of Missouri and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ellis is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- U Ks Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Naval Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Univ of Missouri at Kansas City, Undergraduate School — 1989
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellis?
I have been a patient of Dr. Ellis for more than 10 years. He has followed me for an NK cell type of large cell leukemia. I have been absolutely pleased with his interest, compassion, expertise, willingness to go the extra mile in studying my situation, and dedication to keeping me well and as healthy as possible. I would say that Dr. Ellis has the premier reputation for Hematology/Oncology care in our region.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ellis frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Secondary Malignancies, and Bone Cancer.
Dr. Ellis' office is located at 802 E Highway 60, Monett, MO 65708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ellis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South
- Mercy Hospital Springfield