Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Ripley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Ripley completed a residency at Vanderbilt. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants LLC and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ripley is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt, Internship Hospital
- GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health First Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ripley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ripley frequently treats Congenital Heart Defects, Tricuspid Valve Disease, and Cardiomyopathy, Dilated.
Dr. Ripley's office is located at 397 Wallace Rd Ste 216, Nashville, TN 37211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ripley speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ripley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
- Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital
Cardiovascular Consultants LLC
Cardiovascular Consultants LLC397 Wallace Rd Ste 216, Nashville, TN 37211 (615) 832-8731