Dr. Robert Rinkenberger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rinkenberger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Rinkenberger, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Rinkenberger completed a residency at U Kans Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiac Associates of Dallas and is affiliated with City Hospital At White Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rinkenberger is board certified in Cardiology.
- U Ind Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- U Kans Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1976
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiac Associates of Dallas7777 Forest Ln Ste C655, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 566-5212
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rinkenberger?
Excellent practitioner. Thorough snd compassionate. Responsive, knowledgeable and compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rinkenberger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rinkenberger frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Rinkenberger's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste C655, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rinkenberger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- City Hospital At White Rock
- Medical City Children's Hospital