Dr. Robert Richard, MD is a neurology specialist in Reston, VA. Dr. Richard completed a residency at Georgetown University School Of Med. He currently practices at Neurology Center of Fairfax and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richard is board certified in Neurology.
Neurology Center of Fairfax
Neurology Center of Fairfax1830 Town Center Dr Ste 305, Reston, VA 20190 Existing Patients: (703) 876-0800
- George Washington University School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Georgetown University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Elizabeth's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richard?
Dr. Richard is a caring, compassionate doctor. Although in the beginning, a bit hard to warm up to because he's a bit quiet, I appreciate his dry humor and admire his expertise.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center